Tuesday, November 4, 2014

Day 44 Slawi Bay, Komodo Island (Part 1 of 2)

It was an extraordinarily hot day to go out and track down Komodo Dragons but that is exactly what we did….  I was a little disappointed that there wasn’t a little bit of excitement during our trek, last time 4 dragons came after me.  They must have lost their taste for my tender flesh.  Anyway, we saw dragons so it was a successful day…  It is always special when you can find a juvenile up in a tree where they spent their first three years so the adults don’t eat them.  Great day capped off with an Indonesian Dinner in the Pinnacle Grill….  I don’t normally do these specialty dinners but Allan & Sandra thought it was a wonderful idea.  Here is the first of two parts….

 

2 comments:

  1. So glad you made it off the island without an incident this year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know Jeff... I think they recognized you from last time.....they don't look too happy to see you again........I remember the photos you took last time. Wonderful. Beachlady

    ReplyDelete