Saturday, September 20, 2014

Great day in Seattle, Part 2 of 2

I went back to the Pike’s Place Market this afternoon and headed to Chinatown which was pretty much a bust….  Then the highlight of the afternoon….  A 40 minute helicopter tour of the Seattle area.  It was great!  After the helicopter tour we still weren’t done!  We went back to the Chihuly Garden and Glass museum for a quick visit before going up to the top of the Space Needle…..  That made for a pretty full day for exploring Seattle.  It was a wonderful day and now, it’s time to go home, back onboard the ms Amsterdam, my home away from home.  Can’t wait to see all  my friends and adopted family.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for taking us on your adventure ! Always enjoy them.

    Hope the internet works on the ship - not like last year !!

    MaryA

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad you had such glorious weather--the mountain was even out for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here we go again......
    I thoroughly enjoy travelling vicariously with you!
    Since I got hooked on your blog several years ago...I have one burning question....is there a designated stateroom on the Amsterdam that is "yours"? I don't want to know which one, just wondering if you always book the same one.

    ReplyDelete