Saturday, April 12, 2014

Day 98 At Sea

You can really tell we are near the Equator, hot and very steamy here.  Good day to hit the pool.  Today I started to get in gear with my packing.  Hard to believe I have been sailing for over 6 months….  Just a couple of weeks left…..  It will be nice to see family & friends again.  I am currently in discussions regarding getting back on the ship in September until the end of April 2015.  One of the decision points will be the internet…  not sure I can live with 7 months onboard if the internet continues as a item of total frustration.  I am planning on making a final decision in the next few days,,,,

 

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, I so enjoy reading your blog. I hope they can fix the internet for you and that you decide to go again in September. Enjoy the rest of your cruise.

    ReplyDelete