Friday, April 4, 2014

Day 90 Walvis Bay, Namibia (Part 1)

As I mentioned yesterday, Ian, Carole, Cathy, Ann & I took a ride up to the Swakopmund airport and took the  flight tour over the desert….  Here, once again is the description: "Sossusvlei Scenic Flight (2hours 12 minutes)" A five passenger aircraft, taking Ian, Carole, Ann, Cathy & I.  Routing overview- Swakopmund, Kuiseb River & Canyon, Tsondapvlei, Sossusvlei, Namib Desert, Diamond Camps (x3), Shipwrecks (x2), Sandwich Harbour, Walvis Bay, Salt Pans & Swakopmund.  The dense fog rolling in from the sea precluded us from seeing the second shipwreck and some of the dunes but, I took over 1000 photos anyway.  It was fabulous!  I highly recommend it!  The internet has been crappy, again, so I am not sure how many photos I will post, if this one went through smoothly, I will post another batch….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment