Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Day 87 Cape Town, South Africa (Part 1 of 2)

Well, I woke up early this morning and looked out from my room at the Cape Town Westin and saw my home away from home, the ms Amsterdam….  My friends & I were going to do a tour of the Cape down to Cape Point and out to Seal Island.  I was picked up at 8:00 and taken to the ship to get together with my friends.  So, Ian &Carole, Cathy, Steve & Carol & I headed was off to explore the Cape region.  First up was Seal Island by boat.  Pretty rough ride but the seals were wonderful.  Then we made our way to the boulders to see the penguins… cute!  The it was off to Cape Point, taking in the sights along the way.  This area is so beautiful…  we thoroughly enjoyed the day.  Here are the first half of the photos from today’s adventure….

 

1 comment:

  1. Great photos! Thanks. I have never had an interest in South Africa, but your safari and these pictures from Cape Town might make me reconsider!

    ReplyDelete