Friday, April 18, 2014

Day 104 At Sea

Today was fairly busy for me….  I sat out in the morning and read for a while.  At 11:00, I went to the Mariner’s Luncheon which was very nice. I sat at the Hotel Director, Henk Mensink’s table and the lunch was fabulous.  I had the Dover Sole which was one of the best I have ever eaten.  It was a special day onboard as we were celebrating Holland America’s 141st birthday….  That is a long time!  Dinner was wonderful as well…  we had our friends Jan & Gerard as guests…. Great evening!

 

1 comment:

  1. Jeff, Cruising is in your blood. I just can't imagine you not on board next year because of the internet. As long as you have good table companions and two good legs, you seem to have a good time no matter what you are doing. I hope you can work this out. Beachlady

    ReplyDelete