Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Day 66 Phuket, Thailand (Part 1 of 3)

Today we arrived into our anchorage early in the morning and we were ready for a Thailand adventure.  I joined Ken & Cathy, whom I have sailed with on a few other occasions, for a trip out to Phang Nga Bay…. a place I visited years ago.  It is very scenic and an amazing place to explore.  Our highlights included sea canoeing through natural caves, a visit to James Bond Island and a fantastic visit to a Muslim village out on the water.  It was at the village that we also had a fabulous lunch…  I was thrilled that Ian & Carole joined us for a fantastic Thailand adventure….  Took a lot of photos so I’m thinking that a 3 part blog may be good for today, internet willing.  I really love visiting Thailand!


1 comment:

  1. Was not surprised to see that you anchored off Phuket. LOL

    ReplyDelete