Friday, February 14, 2014

Day 41 Brisbane, Australia (Part 1 of 2)

We had a nice sail up the river to the port of Brisbane…  I decided to take the City Cat into the city.  Sailing there beats taking a shuttle any day.  Took some scenic shots along the way.  Once in town I headed for the botanical Gardens…  wonderful!  Then I hike back toward the Queen’s Street mall where a lot of action takes place.  I even went to the museum in the City Hall building and went up the tower for some scenic views. I then headed to Roma Park and on to the old windmill observatory.  Then it was back to the Queen’s Street Mall where I met Cathy & Ann who guided me to the ship’s shuttle.  It was a very full day with lots of scenic landscapes and buildings.  Wonderful day!!!  This is part 1 of 2….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment