Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Day 15 At sea

Today proved to be much better than expected….  I awoke this morning a bit dismayed by the 45 knot winds outside.  I thought it would be far too windy to sit outside but, alas, this was not the case.  Carlos, Natalie & I found a nice spot out of the wind and enjoyed a wonderful day poolside.  I took a brief break from the pool for the Mariner Reception in the Queen’s Lounge. I skipped the brunch and headed back poolside instead.  Tonight it was back to the Pinnacle Grill with Carlos & Natalie where we had a lot of laughs and a nice dining experience…..  Tomorrow we are in Grand Cayman.  We will be in port along with the Nieuw Amsterdam…..  It will be a fabulous day!

 

1 comment:

  1. Wishing you a Very Happy and Healthy New Year. It is fun to view your pictures from your point of view of places I have had the pleasure of recently traveling too. Safe and healthy travels this new year. Thanks for taking us with you. Fran

    ReplyDelete