Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Day 72 At Sea

My how time flies….  Can’t believe it’s time to say goodbye to old friends and some wonderful new friends.  It has been an amazing voyage!  I truly enjoyed some of the out of the way places we visited.  Tomorrow I leave the ship early and head for San Diego.  I hope to board the Statendam right away but….  They have been under code red so that could be a problem.  I hope there isn’t any major delays….  Before you know it (two weeks) I will back aboard the ms Amsterdam, my home away from hope.  Dinner this evening was wonderful…  not only were my table mates, Brad, Gloria, Jim & Jessica there but Tom, Helene, Bob & Marsha out new friends joined us as well.  It was a very special last evening!

 

 

1 comment:

  1. We'll see you in two weeks Jeff. Can't wait!!!!
    Mike and Judy

    ReplyDelete