Sunday, December 22, 2013

Day 4 At Sea

Today was a pretty relaxed day….  I spent the day reading by the inside pool.  It was a bit chilly for me outside.  A number of people sat out later in the afternoon but I decided it wasn’t worth getting a chill.  This evening was a formal night and I was joined by Jody, the Guest Relations Manager, for a wonderful dinner in the Pinnacle Grill.  Afterwards, I went to the Captain’s Welcome Toast in the Queen’s Lounge.  Other than that, it is time to do the blog….  Many of you have asked for a report on the new internet system….   It is early still but, after a number of startup headaches, it appears that the internet is working fine.  It may even be a bit better than the old system.  As a minimum, the logging in and out is virtually instantaneous which is a time saver…  My initial feeling is that it is faster, not a quantum leap, but somewhat faster….

 

 

2 comments:

  1. "Somewhat faster" - not a ringing endorsement, but I'll take it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff,

    You look as shiny & bright as the decorations!!!
    Tell Komang Sumartha I said, "Hello" ... wish he was on for the WC.

    Nice to know the internet is running better...

    Merry Christmas ...
    Jean

    ReplyDelete