Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Day 57 At Sea

Today was just the kind of day I was looking for….  It was hot and sunny with a nice breeze.  I sat out by the pool all day and read, relaxed and visited with friends….  At 5:00 I went to the Spa for  pedicure with Simone….  She is just amazing!  I really enjoyed my hour with her, such a joy!  Best pedicure ever!!!!  This evening I joined Bruce & Sandy for drinks in the Ocean Bar before dinner.  Dinner this evening was very nice and now it is time to relax with friends….  Looking forward to our visit to Pago Pago, American Samoa tomorrow… not sure what I’ll do but I’ll go ashore and do something.

 

4 comments:

  1. Not sure what you will do??? Why you'll take lots of pictures for all of us to enjoy! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What color polish did you get?

    ReplyDelete
  3. A nice orange background with a yellow sun....

    ReplyDelete