Saturday, November 9, 2013

Day 47 At Sea

 

Today, despite all the stormy cloud photos, was filled with a lot of sunshine….  It was enough to keep me happy.  WE have only one more sea day until we reach Papua New Guinea, hope it’s a nice one.  Tonight, we had dinner with the Chief Engineer, Ian Taylor & his wife Grace. They were great hosts and we all enjoyed dinner immensely.  After dinner, we had the Captain’s Black & Gold Ball…  It certainly was well attended and everyone enjoyed themselves.  After the Ball, many of the folks went up to the Crow’s Nest where the party continued…. That could be why I am posting my blog around quarter to one in the morning.  Guess I can sleep in….  We still have our Filipino friends in our thoughts and prayers….  If anyone would like to help out you can donate to the Philippine National Red Cross at www.redcross.org.ph/donate  I am sure that any contributions would be greatly appreciated…..

2 comments:

  1. Jeff, with all these sea days, I hope your knee is getting a rest. Is it any better? Beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  2. All looking great! Hope there is any improvement on internet speed?

    ReplyDelete