Friday, October 25, 2013

Day 32 At Sea

Today was a nice relaxing day, much needed after the frenetic pace of Hong Kong.  I spent the majority of the day poolside and visiting with friends.  We are headed for Nha Trang, Vietnam.  I have been there on numerous occasions and tomorrow will be at a rather relaxed pace.  Brad &  I will go in and explore for a while and snap a few pics.  I may even catch a little sunshine or perhaps a nice long massage.  Tonight I had dinner in the Pinnacle Grill with Brad & Gloria.  Dinner was excellent, as usual, and the service impeccable….  As we were leaving, we took a photo with Gerald Bernhoft, the Director of the Mariner Program, who has joined us for a few days.  I will be dining with Gerald, the Captain, Hotel Director and fellow members of the President’s Club on Sunday (Day after tomorrow).  Anyway, today was just what I needed…  a day of sun and relaxation….

 

No comments:

Post a Comment