Sunday, October 20, 2013

Day 27 Shanghai, People's Republic of China

Today was far more relaxing than yesterday’s busy pace.  Brad & I walked to the Bund, did a little sightseeing and headed for Nan Jing Road.  We decided to stop at the Apple Store for updates to our devices…  Unfortunately, the speed of the network at Apple was way too slow.  We then headed for a restaurant, Three Street Restaurant,  that my friends Gary & Dino visited yesterday.  They said the food was great and the internet very fast.  As it turns out, they were correct….  WE had a fabulous lunch and got all the updates we needed.  The only downside is that Facebook  is blocked and so is my blog…. Guess I don’t have a huge blog following in China.  Anyway, we had a wonderful and relaxing day.  Now I am also caught up on all my blog posts…  yeah!

 

6 comments:

  1. great pics as always..

    I guess China and Google still are not 'getting along' so it's down with the Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. We appreciate you expending the effort every day . Always interesting -

    M.A. Darcy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm guessing that too many people were trying to do what you guys were trying to do at the apple store, or that China got some new fangled Apple 'accessory' before the US did. :o)

    The last photo in this set is stunning BTW!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Jeff, Jane and I are following your trip with fascination. Your pictures in Shanghai were superb...such a pleasure.
    Thanks for this wonderful continuing gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jeff,

    Barry Smyth (above) took our thoughts out of our minds and put them into words very precise and eloquntly. Ann and I have read each day and saw your pictures...........all we can add to Barry's coment on your fabulous pictures is------ WOW!!!!

    THANK YOU!

    Ann and Morrie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you always for the blog and pictures. I loved the last picture of the sun.
    Glad you are going to craft time. From the pictures I have seen on Brad's website, he and Gloria have put a lot of time, effort and thought into the crafts. It would be great if all crafts on cruises were that great.

    ReplyDelete