Sunday, April 7, 2013

Day 198 Amakhala Game Reserve, South Africa (Part 1 of 2)

Well, our African safari adventure came to a close today but not without a big finish…..  Ebin took us out on an extended game drive, from 0700 until noon.  What an amazing morning!!!!  It was a fitting finish to a magnificent week.  We left Amakhala at 2:00 and headed to Port Elizabeth where we caught a flight to Cape Town, South Africa.  I will make a two part posting for this wonderful day which catches me up on the blog.  Lack of internet put me a bit behind….  Hope you enjoy the safari photos half as much as I enjoyed taking them  There is nothing like going out into the wild on a safari…..  can’t wait to do it again.  On a sad note, when I got back to the ship this evening I found out that my morning Great White Shark cage dive had been cancelled….  Bummer!


1 comment: