Friday, November 9, 2012

Day 49 Brisbane, Australia

It was a fairly nice morning sailing into Brisbane, Australia…..  I had decided to take it fairly easy today to give my sore neck a rest plus I didn’t know how badly the muscle relaxers would affect me.  I was first off and headed for the River Cats…  I figured it would be very scenic taking a River Cat to the end of the line and then back to the city.  It was a wonderful ride, very scenic…..  Once we returned to the city, I got off and started exploring Brisbane a little.  I found myself heading to the City Botanic Gardens.  They had an 11:00 tour so off I went…..  The gardens were very nice.  I wanted to go to the Roma Gardens as well but after lunch, I decided to head back to the ship to give my neck a break.  It was a very satisfying day.

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Wish you a speedy recovery-find muscle relaxants make me feel tired-but they are GOOD at easing the pain

    Gdns are much nicer than Darwin's - unfortunately closed when in Brisbane last Xmas day-agree that the River Cats provides a really enjoyable and scenic experience

    See you also snapped the pink Beverly Hills type home-and all the lux condos-a city that is really booming !

    ReplyDelete