Saturday, November 3, 2012

Day 43 Darwin, Australia

It was a hot day in the Northern Territories…..  I had a fairly simple day in Darwin.  I walked around town and then walked out to the Botanical Gardens.  Darwin is at its best when you have a longer stay.  In the past I have gone to Litchfield Park and the Jumping Crocodile Jumping cruise…..  For this visit, being a fairly short stay I stayed close.  I enjoyed the day, walked many miles in the process.  Really enjoyed the guy I saw playing golf with no shirt and no shoes….  the USA needs to get with it.

2 comments:

  1. Just the same route I took last Jany--walked for miles and found both the gardens AND Darwin extremely unexciting-but your photos certainly bring out the best it has to offer !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff--perhaps you will two varied comments-thought one hadn't gone through and then couldn't remember exactly what I wrote before (senior moment !)

    ReplyDelete