Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Day 26 Shanghai, People's Republic of China

I started out slow this morning hoping that the early morning overcast, wet conditions would improve.  I left the ship at 10:00 and headed for ther Apple store.  I had an issue/question relating to ios 6 on my iPad 3.  Too bad I couldn’t get a esolution…  They did offer to exchange my iPad but getting a Chjinese one seemed a little dicey….   From there I headed back to the Bund and made my way to the Old City and the Yu Yuan Gardens.  I had a pretty relaxing day although I walked quite a bit.  It was nice to focus on some of the places and faces around the Shanghai area….  Nice day!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. jeff, i have been waiting for more of those wonderful people pictures you take. today you delivered all those expressive faces we love to see. we all feel we are on this marvelous journey with you. thank you for the thought, time, and money it takes to post your blog. it is very special..... beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful pics! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete