Monday, October 8, 2012

Day 15 Kobe, Japan

Today we arrived into Kobe Japan around 9:30 in the morning.  My goal was to walk around Kobe, take in a few sights and find an internet café to do some blog postings….  You cannot believe how hard it is to find Wi-Fi in Japan.  It is equally hard to find a camera shop which totally amazes me.  Anyway, I took the shuttle to the Motomachi Covered Arcade and started my exploring from there.  The highlight was a trip to the top of Kobe Tower for some shots of the city.  I then walked to Kobe Station because of a hot tip I received from the tourist office that Mr. Donut had Wi-Fi there….   After walking a mile or so I discovered that Mr. Donut only has donuts, no Wi-Fi.  So, I headed to the Sannomiya Station where I was told I could fine an internet café.  After a couple of dead ends I met a local gentleman who helped me out location a café.  Mission Accomplished!  After spending most of the day ashore, I returned to the ship.  That evening that had a special Japanese Barbeque…  the food and entertainment were great.  It was a nice way to end a pretty good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment