Saturday, October 6, 2012

Day 13 Sailing into Yokohama, Japan




































It was a very tough morning as I went out on the forward decks for our sail into Yokohama…..  The effective force of the wind was in the 60 something knots per hour…..  That was up close to 70 mph, I felt like I had been beaten up after 2 hours of that.  Anyway, fortunately the sail in was still wonderful and the strong winds had no affect on the day….  Don't get too excited about this post, just spent 3 hours looking for an Internet cafe in Kobe and finally found one.  This post comes after 28 unsuccessful attempts on the ship....

1 comment:

  1. I was doing my blog last year on the 45 day Maasdam cruise to Europe when the internet went out and stayed out... I scrapped the blog..it wasn't worth getting aggravated over.. plus they did the unusual.. refunded everyone's internet package charges.. a first for me with HAL.. enjoy your trip :)

    ReplyDelete