Monday, September 24, 2012

Day 3 At Sea

Another day at sea and another hour back on the time.  After tonight I’ll be 6 hours behind my home.  We do this time change for 8 days in a row.  Going to be a challenge.  There was one person crazy enough to sit outside today with near gale force winds and very rough seas.  It was pretty nippy.  That person, of course, was me.  Nothing like a dose of sunshine.  I built a little wind break to help keep the cold wind off me.  I also got a nice present from my friend Brad….  A door hanging made from a photo taken on our  trip to Tiger Kingdom in Chaing Mai Thailand…  Very cool!  Our first formal night was tonight and my dear friend Rene, the Spa Manager, was the hostess for my table in the dining room.  It was a great dinner.  The Captain hosted a cocktail party before dinner with introductions of the senior staff.   What a wonderful evening…..

2 comments:

  1. Love, love, love , hearing the details of your day & enjoying the great pics!!!
    Great cabin door , cute idea!
    Thanks for taking the time, energy, & $$$ to keep us updated.
    That time change is a killer!! We had a 3 hour time change on the Alaska cruise & we're still recovering!
    thanks, have fun!
    Karen & John

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the great work. Lol. Glad your enjoying
    Your cruise so far. Be safe glad to see
    The pics of all on the Amsterdam.

    ReplyDelete