Friday, July 20, 2012

Day 7 At Sea

The saga continues……  more bad weather.  Tomorrow we will arrive into Reykjavik around 2:30 in the afternoon.  We will at least be able to tour Reykjavik at bit even if there is a strom going on.  The days at sea are getting a bit long (and dreary), I am definitely affected by S.A.D, Seasonal Affective Disorder.  Need sunny, dry weather soon…..  I am just happy that I have been reading some really good books.  Corrine isn’t as affected by the conditions because, after all that she has been through, she is just happy to be on a ship.  Looking forward to our two upcoming Icelandic ports….  Time to start exploring.

 

 

3 comments:

  1. Maybe think of this as an opportunity to hone your black and white photography skills!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi jeff, following you of course, wait until you are in the Netherlands and the weather will be ........, regards Arda & Hermann

    ReplyDelete
  3. following along... sure doesn't sound like HEAT and sunny skies...
    http://www.marinetraffic.com/ais/default.aspx?mmsi=244958000&zoom=10
    zoom out for best view

    I need HEAT.. I remember getting a postcard 3 years ago from friends aboard the Maasdam VOV from Iceland ..they said 'in the 40's and rainy everyday'..I just can't get myself to go.. you are a brave man! :)

    if everyday was like our crossing last Oct and Dec on the 45 day Europe Maasdam cruise I'd be smilin'

    enjoy your adventure

    ReplyDelete