Thursday, July 26, 2012

Day 13 Sailing to Molde, Norway (Part 1 of 2)
































































It was bright and early out on the forward decks this morning for the approximate 4 hour sail in to Molde, Norway.  The little towns & villages and spectacular scenery made the early rise all worthwhile….  This is my first visit to Norway and I am very happy from what I see so far.  The landscape is breathtaking.  I can see why my faithful blog follower, Kristi, from Norway was so excited about us visiting her beautiful country.  I made this a two part blog because I took so many photos sailing to our port of Molde, that I thought there wouldn’t be enough room for the beautiful City of Roses, Molde…..

1 comment:

  1. Having followed your voyages and wonderful photos from all over the world it is so great to at last be able to say WELCOME to Norway! I really hope you and all your fellow travellers will enjoy the ports. ( And don't be too shocked over the very steep prices....)
    Kirsti (Norway)

    ReplyDelete