Sunday, December 18, 2011

Day 14 At Sea

Best sea day yet!!!!  I loved every minute of today.  I spent all day, after the morning walk, sitting by the pool reading and listening to music.  It was as close to perfect as you can get it.  We only have one more day at sea on this cruise before we arrive into Ft. Lauderdale.  I will not enjoy the Ft. Lauderdale day since I will have to get off the ship to go through immigration and then sit in the terminal waiting until the ship clears to reboard.  It is a huge waste of time…..  This evening as Aart & I sat in the Crow’s Nest we witnessed one of the most spectacular sunsets… simply beautiful!!!! Tonight was out last formal night for this voyage  and dinner with Brad & Gloria was fantastic.  I am hoping for another beautiful day tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. jeff, all i can say is "WOW!" about that sunset. it sure was the perfect end to a perfect day. beachlady

    ReplyDelete
  2. glad you are enjoying the cruise. I guess you should have waited till the ship arrived in FT lauderdale tues 20th. But anyway why does it have to be cleared by immigration? Is it because it was in mexico? because it came from US port of california to lauderdale? oh well i hope that you have a speedy turn around time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a good looking group!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jeff,

    Nice photo of you, Brad and Gloria. I have not seen one of Grace and Sandy recently so I am assuming they did not make this trip. Thanks for all your work on the blog this year. Great job.

    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sandy & Grace join 6 Jan for the World Voyage

    ReplyDelete