Friday, November 4, 2011

Ft. Lauderdale Day 12

I love my retirement....  It is days like today that I love.  The weather was just how I like it, hot and sunny and it was soooooo relaxing.  A little music, a good book, an ice cold diet coke and some great sun.... it just doesn't get any better than this.  My goal of coming to Florida and get my color back after my Southwest road trip is coming along nicely.....  Only 2 more days of Florida sun before I head home.  That's not all bad, I'll be packing for my 5 month voyage....  Life is grand!

1 comment:

  1. yes indeed jeff. Life is grand. Mom and i leave for our south america grand voyage in jan. But she and her partner are going on a short cruise on the neiuw amsterdam in mid dec. So i have to get cracking on packing and buying winter wear. Since we are going from warm climate to the antarctica cold climate and then back to amazon warm climate. So glad that holland has luggage service pickup. I know it cost a little more but it is well worth it i think.

    ReplyDelete