Thursday, September 22, 2011

Day 21 Canyonlands National Park
















































Brad & I decided to dedicate today to Canyonlands National Park with a stop at Dead Horse Point State Park on the way back to Moab.  It was great except for two things...  First, I got totally lost for close to an hour while hiking alone.  I finally found Cairns marking a trail which ultimately led me back to civilization....  It wasn't the trail I started on but it was a pretty strenuous couple of hours.  Secondly, it seemed that all day ;long we were fighting a haze problem for our photos....  It turned our to be a very good day, great sights and great weather.  We even spent an hour or so poolside at the end of the day.  Tomorrow, haven't a clue......

No comments:

Post a Comment