Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Day 12 Antelope Creek Slot Canyon X


















































Today Brad & I took a tour into a slot canyon in Antelope Creek Canyon. I have wanted to do this for years... Back in the mid 80s, my friends & I took a long weekend from Denver to Santa Fe. That weekend I bought a magnificent photo of this canyon with these fabulous colors and shapes. It wasn't until years later that I found out that it was Antelope Canyon. On this trip this was one of our highlights.... We went to Canyon X to get away from the crowds at the main Antelope Canyon which gets overrun with people, Today, we just had 4 people and it was grand....            

4 comments:

  1. AWESOME!!!!

    Thanks Jeff!

    Jean

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jeff these pictures are outstanding these make Petra seem WEEK!!! Amazing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully surreal!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Truly stunning!! Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete