Monday, August 1, 2011

Boy it's hot.....

I can’t believe how hot it has been this summer.  Only home a few days and before you know it I’ll be off again.  Thursday, I’ll head to Savannah Georgia and Tybee Island….  I see beach time in my future.  The planning continues with Brad for our Southwest USA roadtrip in September/October.  I am really looking forward to it, should be a lot of fun.  Until then, I sit and sweat soaking up the sun. It is soooooo hot!   I also watch some of the critters that walk by…  Here is a picture of a scary looking dude that decided to join me while I was in bronzing mode….  Very scary!

 

 

 

3 comments:

  1. You think you're hot - it was 110 here in Dallas yesterday and today is forecast to be 111. This will be the 33rd day in a row at or above 100. Go ahead and sweat while thinking cool thoughts for us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Southwest is lovely in September/October.

    Susan
    Durango, Colorado

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wowza!! That is one wicked looking bug (bee-no wings?) Do you know what it is? How close did you need to be to snap these pics? This guy is scary!

    ReplyDelete