Saturday, June 11, 2011

Leaving Orlando... :-(

I had a great, albeit, brief visit with my Orlando friends….  Brad & I got a lot done on our fall trip.  I enjoyed looking out at the back pond everyday as the wildlife came in.    Very cool….  Unfortunately, a very close friend of mines' Mother died so I returned home.  Perhaps another time I may have a little longer in central Florida….  I am really sorry that I missed seeing Ed, Becky and Barbara.  I’ll just need to come back.  The 12 hour drive back today wasn’t too bad.  I must admit that 780 miles in a day is a pretty good drive for one person.  Now, the important stuff…..  I hope the sun is out tomorrow.



1 comment:

  1. Sorry your trip was cut short, but understandable due to the reason. My condolences to your friend's family. Safe travels...

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete